As we prepare for the beginning of the 2023-24 school year, we wanted to share a few pieces of information that will ensure a successful start to the new year.
Please see information below regarding:
- Check in Days and Kindergarten Screenings
- Parent Teacher Organization
- Open Houses
- Uniform Pop Up Shops
- First day of school information and documents (School calendar, school supply lists, bell schedule, uniforms)
Check in Days: (time to be determined)
- Incoming Kindergarten families must register for a time slot for Kindergarten screening (link coming soon)
- All current and incoming families must complete the online check-in forms (link to forms coming soon)
- Current LISA families do not need to attend Check-in Days unless:
- they need to update their car tags (current families, please keep your car tags from last year)
- have not completed their check in forms
- need to speak with the nurse or counselor for special services
Parent and Teacher Organization
Interested in joining a Parent and Teacher Organization to help plan events for students and staff?
Open House: (Information Coming Soon)
LISA Academy and our uniform partner company, The Toggery,
At any time, LISA Academy uniforms may be ordered online through The Toggery, a Little Rock-based uniform company.
As of June 1, 2023 uniforms are $22 for youth sizes
Please order the following colored polos for your student's grade level:
- Kindergarten-5th grade: Red polos
For more information see lisaacademy.org/apps/pages/
Additional documents are linked below:
- Bell Schedule
- School Supplies List
- Academic Calendars (Please note: early release days have switched to Fridays)
- Food menus
- Afterschool care
If you have any additional questions, please call our front office at (501) 945-2727. We look forward to seeing you on the first day of school, August 9th!